At Custom Bottling & Packaging the essence of our business is satisfying the manufacturing and packaging needs of our customers. It is our goal to exceed their expectations and achieve their needs with quality assurance at the tip of our list of services.
Customers value our ability to react quickly to their changing schedules and product volumes, saving them time and costs. This is our focus at Custom Bottling & Packaging and how our facility was structured and built. The manufacturing lines at Custom Bottling & Packaging are capable of filling 1 oz. to 1 gallon containers, with speeds up to 140 units epr minute. Each production line is designed to operate with low head count, quick change-overs and low loss allowances, thus reducing product costs for our clients.
- Entire chemical storage, transfer and blending system designed to handle a wide variety of chemicals, including both high and low pH materials
- Blending capabilities up to 4,000 gallons
- Digital load cells with computerized tracking
- Digital pallet scale with printout capabilities to track additions of small chemical quantities from non-bulk packaging
- Reliable supply of high-quality process water available through use of de-chlorination, reverse osmosis (RO) purification and on-demand hot water systems
- Ample bulk and non-bulk chemical storage capacity
In today’s retail market, our customers face day to day demands to reduce prices and lead times. With these challenges in mind, we designed the Custom Bottling & Packaging facilities to operate efficiently, with uncomplicated material flow, manufacturing flexibility, substantial storage and complete packaging services. There is no need for your product to move elsewhere for packaging needs…until it is headed for the retail outlet!
A main focus at Custom Bottling & Packaging is to assist our clients in simplifying their manufacturing processes. We help our customers drive out costs, deliver on time and maintain the highest of quality standards for the consumer. We can facilitate your product/project from conception, including assistance with product development, vendor selection and value-added packaging innovations.
Product Categories Served:
- Home Care
- Lawn Care
Liquid Filling Capabilities:
- Container filling up to 1 gallon size
- Household, Automotive, Institutional & Industrial Products
- Trigger Sprayers
Value Added Packaging:
- Twin Packs
- Pallet Displays
- Shrink Wrapping
- Pick Packing
- Multi Packs