At Custom Bottling & Packaging the essence of our business is satisfying the manufacturing and packaging needs of our customers. It is our goal to exceed their expectations and achieve their needs with quality assurance at the top of our list of services.
Customers value our ability to react quickly to their changing schedules and product volumes, saving them time and costs. This is our focus at Custom Bottling & Packaging and how our facility was structured and built. The manufacturing lines at Custom Bottling & Packaging are capable of filling 1 oz. to 1 gallon containers, with speeds up to 140 units per minute. Each production line is designed to operate with a low head count, quick change-overs and low loss allowances, thus reducing product costs for our clients.
Entire chemical storage, transfer and blending system designed to handle a wide variety of chemicals, including both high and low pH materials, blending capabilities up to 4,000 gallon batches utilizing digital load cells with computerized tracking
- Reliable supply of high-quality process water available through use of de-chlorination, reverse osmosis (RO) purification and on-demand hot water systems
- Ample bulk and non-bulk chemical storage capacity
- Spacious receiving areas - accommodating tanker loads of bulk material
- Highly automated lines
- Capable of filling up to 128 oz. bottles, pails, drums various shapes
- Will run up to 120 containers per minute, depending on style and size of the containers
- Built to fill sprayer containers, yet be flexible enough to run other containers
Product Categories Served Include:
Value Added Packaging: